F(x): The unpriced SM girlband who has a great songs

jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015
Well, you know I don't talk about girlbands because I don't like them - I don't like women lol- and I think they are stupids and plastics. But the korean girl bands F(x) always surprise me when they do comebacks. When they began their music careers, they sang a typical kpop stupids songs. I remember I listened them and I dislike jajaja.  They're considered "SHINee's female version" for their rhytms,

But they made "Pink Tape" Album (or minialbum?) - I don´t remember- and woah!! you can listen their musical growth. Then, they made "Red Light". It was a surprise to me because I liked many songs of their album. And I think their kinda music is so "underground", they mix differents kinda music and I like it.

Now, they've released "4 Walls" their 4th album - without Sulli because it guess she got out to F(x) because she is Choiza's gf and u know... - and I´m shocked. Their songs are catchy and It´s not usual kpop song. Their voices are mature and u know, I´m fall in love of bizarre or existencial videos and F(x) "4 Walls" is one of them. Please watch it


I´ve listened "4 walls" album and it's very good. I like ZICO- one of the best korean rappers- had colaborated with them in this cd.  And well, I need to show you what is my favorite song in "4 walks". It's "Diamonds"... damn Luna has a great voiceee!! 



It's a shame SM Entertainment doesn't matter their TRUE talents. It would be strange I'm defeating a korean girlband but I think they're show they are not typical kpop idols: plastic, false, singing with playback, their song are a piece of sh*t, etc. For example, how does it possible they give all their support to Red Velvet? Damn, these girls are PLASTIC, they don´t sing anything!!!  It´s horrible F(x) doesn't have any official fandom like "plastic" singers to SM Entertainment.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario