Vivian's underground musician: Simon D.

martes, 6 de octubre de 2015

Hello!
I´ve dedicated to talk about kpop idols in my blog. But, today I don't talk about them (it's boring xD) I talk about one of my favorite korean rappers: Simon Dominic. I met his music when I was searching new music for my life. I love his style  and I want to share with you, one of Simon D's favorite song: Lonely Night Ft ELO ( yeah, I would rather listen this version than original). If I don't mistake, he belongs to AOMG group (there are many rappers like J. Park, Beenzino,etc)


I feel so underground with this kinda music because any "capoper" likes korean hip hop and rap because they think guys are ugly and their music is not catchy. PLEASE, BITCH! Maybe they're not handsome boys but I think their music is so good. It's better than many SM music. Really, I can't stand these kinda fans who criticize other kinda music. Please, dudes, Kpop is not only one kinda music in Korea. Well, I hope you like it!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario