50 facts about Viviana Sinclair (Part. 1)

viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015
Well, It's time you know more about me XD

1. I live in El Salvador, Central America. Not Salvador de Bahía (Brazil)
2. I speak spanish. I'm proud of that because it's a complicated language. Ah, I speak spanglish too
3. I don´t have any brothers or sisters.
4. My favorite colors are: blue, black and silver.
5. I have a dog and two parrots
6. I'm bookworm. I love to read a lot.
7.My favorite anime characters are Griffith (Berserk), Joseph Joestar (Jojo's) and Lelouch (Code Geass)
8. I use glasses since I was 13.
9. I can't stand liar people and hypocrites.
10. When I was a girl, I wanted to be a astronomer.
11. I love boats. I like galleons
12. My british platonic love is David Bowie.
13. Music is important part of  my life.
14. My humor is so sarcastic  but I'm chill.
15. My  favorite tv series are Daria (nananana!), aeon flux, The Sopranos
16. I love scary movies but I hate them when I can't sleep.
17. My favorite actors are Sean Connery, Byung Hun Lee, Ha Ji Won and Catherine Zeta Jones.
18. I like asian boys.
19. I love converseee!
20. I believe in reencarnation.
21.When I was a girl, I saw fairies in my house.  o.o
22. I've watched soccer matches since I was 6.
23. My "all time" favorite soccer player is Rivaldo. (yeah... I don't like Cristiano... bleh)
24. I'm graduated Social Communication. I love my profession.
25. I like to speak english.
26. I'm sociable in social networks but ironically, I'm very shy in my real life.
27. I've traveled through my country and Guatemala....  I want to travel around the world too
28. Most of my best friends are men. So, poor of them when I begin to fangirl about other dudes.
29. I don't like chocolat
30. When I'm interested in a guy, first I see his eyes and his gaze. I like men who have a deep gaze.
31. I don't like alcohol.
32. I don't like to go at disco or places like those. I would rather to go at restaurant or cafe.
33. COFFEE IS MY LIFE!
34. Sometimes, I think I was a man in my past life.
35. I like rock/gothic/punk look and accesories.
36. I like bizarre/gore art.
37. My favorite painter is Caravaggio.
38. Saint Seiya was my first anime I'd watched in my life.
39. I like to buy albums of my favorite boybands (Asian music)
40. I'm falling love of James Bond.
41. I like tattoos and piercings. But I don't have any.
42.The song of my life is "True" by Spandau Ballet.
43. My favorite perfumes are Woman by Hugo Boss and Ck1
44. I'm instagram and pinterest addicted.
45. I like to stalk to my favorite artists ( Instagram.... jajaja ask me about what do Exile members do in this moment? jajajaja)
46. I cried when I was reading "The Count of Montecristo"
47. My favorite writers are MEN. They are Alejandro Dumas, Arturo Pérez Reverte, Tomás Eloy Martínez, Truman Capote etc.
48.My cellphone is LG.
49. I like to eat lemon.... 
50. My straight hair is natural. I was born with a beautiful hair....people don´t believe me o.o

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario