High & Low: Who is your boss, Chiharu?

jueves, 26 de noviembre de 2015
I swore I'm here again! Now, I'm going to talk about episode 6:RUDE BOYS. Please If you've not watched this chapter. Please, don't read jaajajajaja I will give you SPOILER, SPOILER... and SPOILER.
Well, I did my warning so, I can continue with my explanation. This chapter was interesting because we can watch RUDE BOYS. Woah! I loved their techniques! And we listened GENE's song.  My friends and I want to get their High & Low's OST. Hey! I need "Whiteout" in my cellphone.
Also, we can watch Dan followed to Lara (yeah! Finally I confirmed Karen's character name) and he discovered she is Smokey's sister. He's Rude Boys leader.
But,I was surprised about the first scene of this chapter: Chiharu run away when he realized Yamato found micro sd. Why did he run away? My friends and I suspect he's a infiltrated in Hoodlum Squad. When the story began,  HS had had a lot of problems and it's a strange coincidentce Chiharu was involved all of them.

Beside of I suspect of him because when Dan and Lara went to HEAVEN, there is a dude with black hood... Who is he? I talked on Twitter and it's possible the guy was Chiharu or Chiharu's boss.  My friends told me Chiharu could be a Amamiya Bros. member because Hiroto defeated him against gang guys who wanted to fight with him.  Also, if you check Chiharu's image you could see he wears a shirt who has three eagles. It's strange Amamiya Bros. has a same logo: 3 eagles.

In the end of this chapter,  Dan told to Hoodlum Squad  that he saw to Chiharu with a dude with black hood in the factory and COBRA got mad (when he gets mad, he has a sexy face lool). Mhm, so I remembered the dude with black hood... It's possible he could be same person. There is something more interesting that this: If you check this image, you can see all teams. We see almost of all but we don't know about DOUBT!!


I realized about it when I checked my facebook. So, If Chiharu works for Doubt? And if we think DOUBT is owner of factory? It would be interesting and finally, we will watch all teams in High & Low. It's my theory about Chiharu's boss and why I think he's not a innocent guy how we see him in Hoodlum Squad... when I saw COBRA's face, I guess he knows there are many strange things around his group since Chiharu appared in their lives.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario