SJ : ten years of tears, laughs and success

viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015


SJ and ELF are celebrating!!! Ah, the group who were underestimated for SM entertainment and for everyone has 10 years. Since they debuted in 2005, Super Junior has  grown up like artists and men. People don't trust them because they thought  SJ will be a copy to TXVQ- whom they were famous in Asia-.But they had to shut up because SJ worked through own image. They didn't need to copy other kpop bands. They build their trademark. Now, we  can see their success.
K-ELF protected them when SM wanted to change members because they thought SJ was a fail kpop group. Thanks to them, International ELF can see them and support them.  We've fought against other fandoms (please include me... I've fought against VIP and Losers too on twitter loooool) and they know We are bad ass jajajajaja.

In these ten years, SJ had done many mistakes. ELF had to support them. Sometimes, fandom forget they're not only idols. They're humans too. And they need to be happy: date, get married, have kids and etc like us. So, I hope ELF grow up soon too hahahaha.

  Now, many SJ members are in army and the youngest SJ members will go to the army soon. People talk about HIATUS but they forget oldest members will be active for next 2 years. I'm proud to be ELF because they've showed me that kpop fandom will be more than fangirls. For example, ELF build a school in Africa and they make many social projects in their countries.
. I'm proud of my boys, my angels because they taught me you never give up and you need to work had to get your goals. Maybe I wasn't active ELF when they debuted but I will be ELF until the end.
Thanks guys!!! Congrats for your ten years of tears, laughs and work hard and Congrats ELF because if you aren't here, maybe they wouldn't be here!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario