PSY has saved to YG!!!!!!

lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015
It's incredible! I can't believe!! YG had taken the worst decisions in this year. You know, first they destroyed Big Bang's comeback when they decided to divide album in 4 parts. Obviously, MADE didn't has great impact when they were in music tv programs, like Inkigayo and other sh*ts like that.

Then, They didn't 2ne1 comeback, like all people want it! No, they decided to waste time and money with CL's US Debut HAHAHAAHAHAA I remember CL's MV "hello bitches" and I laughed so hard when I saw it!! Poor, Bom, Minzy and Dara. They need space to make their music. Come on, American don't like asian artists! If they want a nasty singer, they have Nicki Minaj, Iggy Azalea and etc.

Believe me, I feel so happy Epik High didn't make something in this year. Probably, YG would destroyed all TABLO's plans.But, when I thought all is lost for YG Entertaintment, PSY appears with their seventh production and his video "Daddy". You know he did weird MV but... sh*t! This song is very good!! This song is better than "Gentleman". HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA This man has saved YG Entertainment.



Pd: YG, PSY THANKS FOR INVITE HA JI WON IN THIS VIDEO!!!
I LOVE HER!!!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario