Bye bye, David bye bye, my love

lunes, 11 de enero de 2016


I'm desvasted. Y'know, David Bowie is my British platonic love for excellence and today, He passed away.  David is one of my muses. His voice, his eyes, his laugh, his look and his existentials songs.  His death is painful for me. He couldn't fight against cancer. Fucking illness! I pray a God for his soul. Ah! He had time to say goodbye to his fans! "Blackstar" is a masterpiece. You can listen it and It's awesome! When I listened it, I thought: "He thought He would die soon".

I will miss you, my platonic love. You will always be my perfect british man ever!!. Thanks for your music. Your songs and your attitude changed my life! I'm thankful with you, Sir David Bowie. It's sad! I've cried a lot but I thought you suffered a lot with your illness. I thought it's not just you suffered this pain...ah! this fucking pain doesn't have any relief.


I promise "Let's dance" will be part of my OST! y'know, this song describes me a lot. I love you, David. I feel envy of Gia because she could see you again in heaven. Also, you will talk with John, Janis, Jim, Freddy, Kurt, Michael, George,Elvis again!

Bye bye David, bye bye my love <3! R.I.P DAVID BOWIE 1947-2016

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario