I've changed name of my blog!!!! \O/

viernes, 1 de enero de 2016

Hello!!! Happy New Year! XD I hope 2016 will be a great year for you and your families!
Well, I've changed name of my blog. If you realized, the name of my blog was: ♪ I close my eyes and fly away ♪ It was part of Epik High's lyric song "History". This song is very symbolical for me because It talks about a letter was written by suicidal guy. Also, It talks about emptiness of life and existentialist topics.  When I decided to do my own blog, I thought these lyrics were perfect to describe myself. 


Even I like Epik High's music because they sing existentialists topics. When they released "Shoebox", they were banned in Korea hahahaha. I get mad when ignorant people say that Epik High was Kpop because they work in YG! Bitch, please! Their music is not kpop and Dora The Explorer wouldn't sing this kinda music. I think they're my "Voice of conscience". I love them.

 But, you know, 2015 was a great year for me because I had a lot of experience of life. Also, it was possitive even though I had some problems with some "friends". Last year, Beenzino, one of my favorite korean rappers, released  "So what" song.  I listened it and I searched his lyrics. Damn, he described me on it! I learned as a 28-years-old:man, I am nobody's hero. It was ironic: I thought about my plans, "So What" appeared in my PC or cellphone. Even, If you follow me on Instagram and Facebook, you could see  Don't believe me just watch it was my favorite hashtag. So, I decided to change name of my blog, I try to remember I never give up, I can dream high and If someone criticize me, I can kick his/her ass :) 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario