Dance with me now: E-Girls surprise

domingo, 10 de enero de 2016


Finally!!! These women have released a STRONG song! It's powerful, catchy, funny! I love how all singers mixed their voices! It's incredible. I remember I told  to my friend Caro: "Dude, I can listen it all day and I won't feel guilty for listen them!" and she was happy lol (because she's a big fan of them).

I think E Girls should sing songs like this one. It's their style. Please, don't change that! Someone should say to Hiro- san that  E Girls should keep their style.  I showed this video to my friends. Their first comment was: "It's a crowded group!" lol but they told me this song is very good and they were interested on them! Obviously, I told them that I didn't know all E Girls members and I know only girls who appeared in High & Low: The Story of S.W.OR.D. lol

The choreography was strong! Believe me, I admire them because they can dance like a dudes and they wear dresses. I mean. I couldn't dance with dress. It's uncomfortable for me! But they dance naturally! Shuuka linda <3 and I loved Yurino's style! (ella es bonita <3)

I feel so happy that E Girls released this song! I love it! I've never imagined I'm writing about them in my blog because y'know, I like boy bands. So, my world is with EXILE and their subunits and usually I don't care about LDH girls hahahaha. But, I pray E Girls keep their style and probably (who knows) I could buy their album....

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario