High & Low: Chiharu's boss- Noboru

domingo, 6 de diciembre de 2015

Hello, again! I'm going to talk about High & Low episode 7. If you've not watched this chapter. Please don't read it :D:D:D:D It will be  SPOILER, SPOILER AND SPOILER. I Here I go...


I'm very happy because I discovered Chiharu isn't sincere with Hoodlum Squad and he works for someone. I was shocked when I realized Chiharu works for Noboru interests. Believe me, I guess he works for another gang group. I suspect Kowloon group didn't know about this alliance between Chiharu and Noboru.

I think Noboru is like a "Sasuke" in serie. If I don't get mistake, Cobra called him because he wants Noboru comes back again. Noboru doesn't want and he would rather to work with Kowloon Group. I think Cobra and Yamato feel sad for that.

Chiharu discovered Shion copied all information about drug customers in micro SD. Now, We know why micro SD is so important in H&L xD Now, I think Shion is infiltrated member in Rude Boys. If  someone is loyal to his group, why did he copy this information? Why do you give this information to another group? When I talked with my friends on Twitter about this chapter, they told me that Smokey didn't know about micro SD when he fought against Yamato. So,It's so strange...

Also, Did Lara know about this information? Is she betraying to her brother? D: Rocky is not happy with this. I could see drugs are affecting to his group and his business: Heaven. Episode 8 will be interesting: White Rascals will go to Rude Boys zone. Probably, they will fight against to them. And, I'm sure Smokey will die in H&L. He looks so sick. I know there are many Smokey's fans :( poor dude!

AND.... finally, we know Daruma are guilty about Tsukumo's health D: I remember Adeline told me that there are two differents fights and  camera was lying us and I didn't believe her because I was sure Amamiya "Hot" Brothers are guilty about his health condition. ERROR. Now,What will Kohaku do? How will he take revenge for that? Could Tsukumo get well soon?

 Masaki's fans will be happy because he will appear on next chapter. Amamiya "Hot" brothers are very mysterious. If Mugen disbanded for unknown causes, What do they do? Which interests do they have?  Why do they appear in strange circunstances? and Mighty Warriors... Why do they hide in shadows? Damn! I wanna watch Bernie x3, ICE, and other members.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario