High & Low: bye bye season one!!!

viernes, 25 de diciembre de 2015


First, Merry Christmas to everyone! XD I hope you enjoyed your holiday with your family and friends. Then, I'm going to talk about last chapters of High & Low! While I'm writing, I feel  a mix of feelings: I'm happy because EXILE HIRO and his group showed us all they can do it! I admire them! They're very talented and it was a great BIG PROJECT and... DAMN!! IT WAS A BIG IDEA!! Also, I'm sad because this is my last opinion about High & Low season 1. If you've not watched these chapters... PLEASE DON'T READ IT!!!! :D:D:D I will give you many spoiler and It doesn't worth it! eh?? So, here I go...
People didn't believe me when I said that Norihisa was a crazy man! He's a cruel dude! I felt pain when he destroyed a gangster's arm D: He's creepy, I thought Daruma and Kowloon had a contract: they helped to Norihisa came back to Daruma's and his group would destroy all SWORD groups. I was afraid  when Darumas arrived to HEAVEN. I said: "Damn, poor Rocky!", Then, I watched all White Rascals members were uninjured :)

Darumas attacked Hoodlum Squad zone. We could see diffferent fights there. I loved Daruma fight techniques.  Oh, they attacked when they listen drums, It was interesting <3 I would like to watch more about Norihisa and Cobra's fight! but all was interrrupted when  Rude boys, White Rascals, Oyaku High School arrived in building because they wanted to take revenge against Daruma and then....



Noboru... ah,poor dude. I never understood why he took this decision and Kowloon group gave him a gun because they wanted to kill Cobra and Yamato because they were mad  about factory case. I could understand It was a great chance for Noboru. If he had killed Cobra and Yamato, He would have come back to Kowloon group, I think Noboru was confused about his situation. I mean, he had a lot of rancor in his heart because all bad things he lived in his live and when He was in prision. He forgot Cobra and Yamato were with him, They never abandoned him. I cried a lot. I couldn't stop to cry! It was full drama and other gangster watched all  there hahahahahahaha.

When I watched last scene, I jumped on my chair because It scared me. I didn't imagine if It could happen with Noboru, I know Kwoloon group would be a new Cobra's enemies but I'd never imagined it would be unexpected. I've watched twice and It was awesome. I think Noboru is dead or maybe, he could be in comma. Hey!!!! Tsukumo woke up D: My question is: Could we watch a fight between Kohaku and Amamiya Bros? I hope we can watch it on second season. Also,  Junko is dating with Masaki, isn't she?

Finally, Mighty Warriors appeared in scene. I was surprised with Naomi's character, I think I will love Sarah's character. She looks a fighter. I'm sure she will fight on second season and I can't wait for that!



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario