High & Low: Destroy the factory!

sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2015


Hello!!!!
I'm here again because I need to talk about my obssesion: High & Low and I need to share with you all my thoughts about Episode 8. Please, if you've not watched this episode, PLEASE DON'T READ! I will give a lot of spoiler and It won't my fault!! After my warn, Here I go...

I loved how Yamato, Tetsu and Dan destroyed fu**** drugs factory, my friends. Drugs are bad! I liked when Yamato destroyed it and he thought about all consequences: how Naomi was victim because White Rascals attacked Itokan (uhhh I know This is love eh? <3). Also, Chiharu helped destroying all products.

Did you see Shion's face when Smokey appeared in Factory? It was EPICNESS. Also, Rocky and his men appeared in factory. Shion was a bad member. Poor Smokey! He was to resolve this tension. He is sick :( I'm sure He will die :(  I think Lara was involved in this problem and Smokey didn't know. Shion could protect her too D:

The worst part of this problem was for Noboru. Ah, poor dude! Believe me, I talked with my friends about him on twitter and we're sad for him. Kowloon Group is not happy because their business is broken. I'm sure COBRA will try to save him... I don't know how! Noboru is victim of his own decisions.

 Ah, finally we can watch Amamiya Brothers, Masaki. Now, we know women are his weakness. Ah, Junko found a her lover hahahahahaha! Junko, I envy you #okno Masaki is a player: he doesn't care if you are a girly, tomboy, rude or whatever... if you are a woman, he will try to pick you up! hahahahaha. He looks more sociable. I think he's a good person with women but he is a bastard with men. Did you see how he saw to Yoshiki and his friends? It was like a "Don't try to fight against with me because I will kill you and your m***** friends" D: He's scary but  I need a man like him. I said it on my social networks #okno  But Masaki is so funny... It's a shame EXILE Takahiro is Masaki's actor.  I don't have any problem with him but he freaks me out hahahahaaha. My friends say: "Vivi, You will love him. He will conquer your heart" D:


 
 I will dedicate to talk about Takahiro in another post xD. But I'm MasakixJunko shipper hahahahaha. I love how Junko is so rude with men but she sees they are handsome and she changes her face. It's so funny!! Then, we can watch Norihisa, Daruma's leader!! D: He's a crazy dude and I could watch on next chapter: His clan will try to conquer other zones of G-Sword D: It would be craziness!!




Pd: Photos aren't mine. The user qipaos on Tumblr is owner of these images :)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario